HRZ 0.00% 4.3¢ horizon minerals limited

Huge news! A binding agreement to process the gold, basically...

1. 11,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4817
    Huge news! A binding agreement to process the gold, basically de-risks us 100% now. We will be mining this gold and making mega bucks!!! I am surprised only 1.7M volume churned over on this announcement but that is what a lack of confidence does after a disastrous few years from management. I am surprised we didn't get back to 8c minimum on this news because the market has been factoring management in as not being able to get to production and getting gold to the market but IMO this is a guarantee now.

Not having a mill and being solely reliant on FMR's mill was the major risk. Now we have another option thanks to Nortons Paddington Mill. IMO - This will also help in our FMR negotiations because FMR will now realise they don't have us by the you know what anymore. Do not be surprised to see an announcement on commencing toll milling with FMR in the next few weeks too. I would say they will want to finalise and get going on this existing toll milling agreements before the new financial year from a governance/finance statutory perspective.

Management still have a long way to go to get confidence returning but this is a big start IMO. I suspect with the low sell side, and plenty of gaps, that a nice run up and reversal of the share price could take place in the next month. If the market wakes up, they will see it as a great time to be entering, obviously for us poor long term holders we need many more green days to get back into profit territory but this is a major catalyst to kick things off IMO.

Hard to believe we are only under a $30M market cap with the hundreds of millions of dollars on offer in the next year or two.
    Last edited by coto: 06/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ $1.155K 26.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 831707 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 39396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.