YAR 0.00% 0.4¢ yari minerals limited

I personally believe this is such a great announcement. Either...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I personally believe this is such a great announcement. Either diversifying by adding (reducing dependence on Mexico zinc) or diversying away (by devesting/selling off) from its zinc business in a woeful jurisdiction and putting energies and funds into a tenement in Western Australia and into a mineral that holds current and future value is a very wise move at this stage I believe. While the new tenement is not concsluive as to what it holds , thank goodness alternatives are being considered and actively progressed. Well done management. Whether Mexico zinc production provides funds (if it is not stolen in the interim) for future exploration work in WA or it divested, management no doubt will decide based upon sovereign and corporate risk.
    interested as to whether existing and longer term holders than me think of remaining in Mexico/zinc is the right thing if it can potentially fund exploration work.
    I look forward to the next round of due diligence completing on the 1st June for the Pyramid Metals as if this progresses as well then it shows management is serious about getting the company right and into the right future minerals in the right jurisdictions.
    As a recent holder I am not tainted by legacy but interested in other peoples thoughts. Jaytee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7020257 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4597973 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.