EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

I charts not good know, but me do know that if me mine has sold...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I charts not good know, but me do know that if me mine has sold 100% of all it's initial ground stuff dat I dig up with me bucket and spade, then any more buyers who want me stuff, MUST lead to me mine being made biggerer, and I need biggerer buckets and biggerer spades.

And dat den means dat me gold doubloons earn a higher return for me when comparing to larger market cap companies who need massiveley larger buying people to sign addishional offtake pieces of paper (ashuming they get some real bits of paper first from other real buying companies to replaish some of their existing pretend bits of paper from pretend countaries that don't hactually want to commit to propers bits of paper).

Sorry to dumb it down so simply, but I thought I would make it really, really simple for people to understand the opportunity KNL currently has in front of it. And when @Jaded finally gets onto the interweb portal in the sky, (once St Peter has stopped looking up dirty pics of Mary Magdalady), I wanted him to say "what the f....?" and have to re-read the post, just like he made me do numerous times.  

Simondj, you've hit the nail on the head. The company is getting so de-risked now that as an investment comparison, there is daylight between our FA and anyone else. And I include SYR in that, who although they can't go bust in the short term (because they have raised lots of money), neither have they actually derisked their project (yet) in terms of buyers to justify a good ROE and a forward investment case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $56.60K 471.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37983 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 10500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.