EGR 2.11% 9.7¢ ecograf limited

" However, it also means building the production plant and the...

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    " However, it also means building the production plant and the battery processing plant before the actual 14ktpa is sold."

- I think you might be mistaken here, Spherical processing plant will come into play simultaneously with stage 2 production ramp up, and I'm happy to see they seem to have a clear understanding of what will happen next.

" KNL proposes to build a processing plant in Tanzania that offers nothing new to what is already in China i.e. chemically treated graphite that has a huge environmental footprint. KNL is offering nothing innovate or progressive..."

- KNL's plant will be light years ahead in any aspect when compared to current Chinese plants

"Tesla and others would have to be this priceless beauty, "and is expecting to formalise further strategic alliances to tie down the remaining major supply portals outside of China"

- I don't think anyone in their right mind is expecting one company alone to be supplying Tesla or any other major end user directly and exclusively, maybe better wording could have been used re "tie down the remaining major supply portals" I understand it as meaning KNL to formalize alliances and be a supplier into all major supply portals outside of China...

I think it is becoming very difficult to argue the value that KNL is presenting now, especially as long as SP stays this low and comparing the now very real upside potential compared to all the other G plays at TODAY's SP
    Last edited by unicrumba: 09/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.002(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $44.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ $2.152K 22.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 45000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.