RGT 2.90% 35.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Binding Amendment to Supply Agreement with ONIX Brazil, page-33

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Haha Nice assumption. As I have said to others... if that's what you wish to believe about me, go for it. smile.png

The use of property contract terms were to try to simplify my point in regards to there being penalty for not meeting the terms. Something that people could relate to.... in the concept there needs to be disincentives to failing to meet the terms agreed to.

But I take your points on board re differences between property law and commercial law and that it's not the best example.

If Onix pulled out after 6 months? What damages are mgc able to claim... for the intial 12 month period and associated losses or 2 years or the whole 7 years?

Under the concepts you have mentioned above, what compensation could Onix claim if MGC failed to meet their obligations? Ie. Couldn't meet supply quantities?

You can't blame me for being skeptical in regards to no consequences for failed 'agreements' given the history here..... If they ever get anything out of VC in 'damages' I might change my mind.

Last edited by StockObserver: 07/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.