MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Binding Graphite Offtake Agreement Signed with Traxys, page-106

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251

Hey mate,

All good. As I said, the free carried interest is something that needs to be arranged and has not been formerly established yet.

Still don't have clarity on the listing Requirements of Uranex Tanzania or if it may be exempted from these requirements.

I didn't say no changes have been made. i just said they were issued prior to the legislation changes. I was around when it happened. i recall all the Tanz Gov communication saying the SEZ and SML is still approved, and adjustments made to the SEZ in 2018, after the legislation had changed. Getting renewed confirmation of that with new leader would not be a bad thing. It has been a very long time since there has been direct communications from Tanzanian Representatives regarding either uranex or Magnis...would be good to see. (just to clarify, I would like to see a gov rep publicly speak about the project and express governments commitment to the UTZ and MTT Projects...nothing extraordinary...that would be nice)

BFS - You've just said the same thing as me. hopefully just take a couple of months. Would be good to have it released with the SEZ arrangement included as well as planned production capacities and expansion given current circumstances.

Sorry if my post seemed to get you on edge a bit...but it essentially looks like we both have the same view of things. Anything else I missed?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.