ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 340
    Lol...the downrampers who don't even hold MNS shares keep opening old threads as their downramping is getting more and more desperate. .lol..

Remember that MNS hold announced huge proven deposits of raw materials in Tanzania as well as a percentage of ownership in IM3 Factory in New York...

Funding to rsmp up both assets has been covered in announcments by MNS to the market a number of times...we aren't talking about building cubbyhouses but huge assets that require big funding to be income producing.

The Tanzanian government was a difficult country to do business in in the past but MNS have announced the work they are doing in Tanzania as well as seeking funding for the mine site to be operational.

MNS Shareholders please Google search re the Tanzanian government working with investors to mine raw materials in their country. Lots of examples shown in media articles including recent contracts worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

The desperation of non holding numpties and their basic research skills is laughable..

GLTAH and DYOR...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.