WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

I will always call out slander, unfounded down ramping...

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    I will always call out slander, unfounded down ramping particularly from non holders running an agenda or vendetta. So I did exactly that. It’s quite apparent the inexperienced and ill formed posters who presume to know about other posters knowledge base. Obviously they require further development themselves....

What is amusing now is to see the hindsight heroes come out and beat their chest like a boy pretending to be a man trying to portray they always knew the end result lolz. Like a scamper for HC credibility points to generate some sort of future following. How funny is that?

There is no denying the massive trolling effort on WFE bombarding with repetitive accusations underpinned by revenge and vendettas from a previous time. I wonder if those posters realise how obvious it was and that their efforts would be detrimental to ALL existing shareholders.

Like many a holder we post on stocks we have an interest and give our opinion based on the state of play at that time. The stock was in suspension so no influence on anyone, besides I said many a time the real information will come via the company prior to resuming trading.

What has made me chuckle many a time is to see the hypocrisy of non-holders and some holders posting negativity towards WFE when the same or worse was taking place on stocks they hold. Indigestion would be sinking $1M+ on another stock whilst remaining “positive” yet whinging to no end on WFE while in suspension. There lies the failure of their fake intentions on these threads and exposure of the underlying agenda. This helps explain why they spend so much time on a stock they don’t hold, there is 100’s of stocks they don’t hold but they dedicate their efforts on WFE. Pretty naive to think the average joe can’t spot them........

All in all it has been interesting to see the ASX play the Emperor using “discretionary powers” to achieve their desired results. The end result hardly in shareholders interests!!

So be it, we move on now......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.