WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

I agree that management could have read the play and handle it...

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    I agree that management could have read the play and handle it much better. As I also agree the Offtake was a “bridge too far” requirement set by ASX which you have referred to previously as a circular reference, is correctly labelled. You can’t get a third party to commit to a binding offtake with the company in limbo under a suspension and the ASX clearly aggressive setting a demanding path to compliance. For whatever reasons they had.

I’ve never seen a requirement for an offtake in the listing rules. So I suspect that was discretionary application of a condition to clamp down on JB because of his past history and possibly because apparently the ASX previously unsuccessful legal action against previous WFE management. A messy history in many ways.

About a year ago I expressed my opinion to management to venture off to another exchange as it was clear in my opinion at that time that the ASX was setting the bar unnecessarily high when the project economics appeared favourable to be a cobalt producer with next to no debt and high grade feed. What ever the reason for the agenda is besides the point and no need to ponder, in hindsight now seeing the other suspensions I wish the cobalt asset was floated elsewhere to benefit holders through another path such as the London exchange away from the conflict.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.