WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

You're right and there's a heck of a lot more going on than what...

1. 2,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    You're right and there's a heck of a lot more going on than what we're told about and (cue the pitchforks) I can't see it relisting. You can't explore or mine with $3k (as at 30 Sept 2019) in the bank and a $250k loan...

No financials for 18 months = incompetence.
    Failed strategy = incompetence and mismanagement.
    Lack of communication = incompetence, mismanagement and misdirection.

I cannot believe some of the posts here stating the ASX has it in for Brewer. Fair enough this is a public forum and anyone can say what they like, but do you honestly believe a Semi-Government Corporation can act like that? There are rules and WFE thought we could bend them. Each submission must be taken on its own merits and its just too obvious that the management of WFE are just not up to running an ASX listed entity.

I reckon the story as to why financials were not lodged on time is just an outright lie. At first we're told in the Sept 19 quarterly that the reports were completed and awaiting sign off by the company directors and auditors. Then we hear about further delays as the audit firm was adding their opinion on .... (sorry, I don't remember), and later we have to further wait for Partner sign-off. I'm eager to see their opinion when the documents are finally released and to see who the Partner is! My guess is the company is so close to insolvency and they're back peddling to keep egos out of the cross hairs of the Law. Cue the Disallowed salesman (JB, in case you're wondering) going underground, the 4CE departure etc etc What's next?

Are we going to see the Quarterly's today? On form it will be Monday at best eh? CoSec and CFO (Pitcher) has "over 30 years' experience in a variety of accounting, financial and commercial roles." - well, it's on your head to get this information published.

I'm curious now the DRC deal is a duster, who were the parties discussing debt and equity funding in China and Europe? Also, what is Richard Lloyd's role now the Cobalt strategy failed?

IMHO, this will unfortunately go into Administration whilst suspended to protect the BOD...

Cheers,
    TC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.