POS 14.3% 0.6¢ poseidon nickel limited

formula has been pretty lucrative actually mate - it's as easy...

1. 8,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    formula has been pretty lucrative actually mate - it's as easy as following the lasode curve rather than conspiracy. Im not confusing with IGO. I brought MCR low low low when nickel was a dirty word but they found cassini. Rode all the way up, sold all the down to takeover. A good 5 bagger and paid off my bali love nest. mean while invested in gold. now im harvesting gold and investing in nickel again (and Li and Cu). worked for 15 years you should try it some time.

my memory of POS goes all the way back to NIA. How old were you then, 10???

GS discovery was PH's change of strategy when he took the seat - he turned on the rigs and got early success. Market liked it too. Closest Ive been to buying POS since 2007. yes it turned out to be small, but when you compare it next to SS its another one of those pods. I'd still say there are more out there.

Abi Rose - was one or two drill holes. Never followed up. Given location to a decent deposit when it was unmined, it had potential. now the CuBs suggestion was - rape and pillage SS/GS at the peak of the nickel boom when prices were sky high. Ore purchase or toll treat at Kambalda. equals revenue. Pump drilling into Abi Rose and grow LJ. Maybe AR turned out to be another duster but you never know until you drill.

LJ was the better asset. And now it's sold. And POS is left with POS assets. Maybe Windara will shape up. Remember when they were refirbing the underground? what a sh1tshow that was. drilling therough massive shears. water p1ssing in everywhere.

but you're suggesting sitting on the cash, burning C&M and salaries, waiting for the ni price to recover then parade the same shitty assets that didnt work last time. Or the time before that. Or, the time before that, but wait LJ has been sold so kinda screwed unless the do exploration. Or buy something but their script isnt worth the wiping ya butt with is it?

anyway im heading back to my love nest in bali. if you lose the house on POS again maybe you can come and crash at the CuBs villa for a couple of weeks. There some gardening that needs doing and i do enjoy a foot rub

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $22.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $14.10K 2.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 58314725 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 24744145 58
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 865878
Last updated 15.55pm 06/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.