POS 14.3% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

so fredy you hsvent sold any shares but downramping too now? and...

1. 9,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4302
    so fredy you hsvent sold any shares but downramping too now?
    and when you called a buck maate they sold off every time lol.

and Jack your vicious vitriolic daily downramping here is the yang to my yin.
    not calling death but everything else but is a pathetic excuse to downplay your downramping.
    there are hundreds of posts by you heres a sample buddy=

Post #:69890214   massive downramp
    ".......Let's be brutally frank, nobody in here knows with any surety whether the current price is a buying opportunity or not. ..IMO, one thing to consider before going gung ho into splashing your cash is to consider the following statement from their announcement three days ago:
    "Given the temporary deferral of the FID we are reviewing all of the costs across the business, both at the assetand corporate levels, with the aim of taking costs out of the business. We plan to implement these cost saving initiatives shortly and will provide additional details of the changes and estimated savings in the coming weeks."

..Certainly not advice, however it might be prudent to be cautions before putting the farm on this.To most (not all) in here, I hope this eventually works out well for you."

Something to consider...........

Let's be brutally frank, nobody in here knows with any surety whether the current price is a buying opportunity or not. Two months ago 4+ cents was a "bargain".......we all know how that played out.

IMO, one thing to consider before going gung ho into splashing your cash is to consider the following statement from their announcement three days ago:

"Given the temporary deferral of the FID we are reviewing all of the costs across the business, both at the assetand corporate levels, with the aim of taking costs out of the business. We plan to implement these cost savinginitiatives shortly and will provide additional details of the changes and estimated savings in the coming weeks."

Depending on the content of that upcoming announcement and how it is accepted (or not), it could have a material effect on the price. Worth keeping that in mind, imo. Certainly not advice, however it might be prudent to be cautions before putting the farm on this.

69992020 another downramp
    "In other words, don't allocate blame, add plenty of makeup, and don't forget to put some gloss on the lipstick. It's all there for everyone to see. I didn't expect much forensic detail in actual cost savings, and that's what they delivered. I didn't expect any detail on how this cost cutting has effected their previous operational plans, and that's what they delivered. I did however expect the announcement to "softly suggest" that anything and everything was in limbo.......and that's the vibe I got from the announcement, after removing all the self praise and makeup. Does anyone envisage any ore going through the plant in the next two years? I have strong doubts about that."

Post #:69795250- more attacks on the management & share issuance
    "Interesting timing regarding the conversion of these Performance Rights. Particularly when the expiry date of the Rights is not until June 2025. You wouldn't have to be a Rhodes scholar to work out that the timing of the conversion would cause a high degree of angst amongst the natives. So why slap them in the face at this particular time when the share price is down the pan and the company CEO has recently advised of yet more delays? Is the boss perhaps planning an exit in the not too distant future?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $13.84K 4.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
110 64348762 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 52711233 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.