POS 8.33% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

Brendonski,This is what happens in the real world when your back...

1. 2,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Brendonski,

This is what happens in the real world when your back is against the wall and there is no wiggle room left. Sell the family home, or let the bank do it for you. According to one poster, the company that has just sliced and diced you will eventually be a white knight. Good luck with that thought bubble.

This disaster has been years in the making. There is no point in me going over old ground but my concerns started in 2015, all clearly stated on HC, but of course those thoughts were met by a barrage of anger and hate. In a nutshell, my concerns were with the Board and management team back them (2015) with their total lack of vision and planning for such a potentially large scale operation. There is no point in going into any more detail now, as the game has totally changed......and not for the better.

In my opinion, LJ was the main game at the time of purchase (2014) but it did require a lot of work to be done. Not just the plant but the total business model, as there was going to be a lot of expenditure required for drilling and exploration. Now, having to sell your best asset with the best potential, imo, is a massive step back for the company.

POS never had the large capital to ever fulfil that business model. Instead, they where backed into a corner where capital flowed out of the company on a regular basis to keep the dream alive.

It's a great pity that it's got into such a sad state of affairs. Attempting to get out of this situation will probably be the company's biggest test.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $24.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $12.36K 1.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 51586183 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 21209915 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 2628152
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.