POS 16.7% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

I think Poseidon Nickel is a good risk reward model at this...

1. URI
    131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I think Poseidon Nickel is a good risk reward model at this point. I never look
    back at anything in life. Poseidon Nickel has a cash flow stream of 15 million dollars and no debt. The Nickel winter / cycle will turn like all cycles, geopolitically, environmentally, economically, whatever the catalyst, but it will turn, like all cycles do. It's a scarce (in context) and critical mineral.

I remember clearly when I first invested in Poseidon, no one was talking LJ. It wasn't even a topic. it was all about Windarra & Black Swan. We have sold an asset (LJ) no one was talking about. Managenebt will now batten down the hatches (already begun) and use that cash flow to investigate our existing tenements, and raise capital as and when required.

The thing that gives me the upmost comfort is knowing Mr Peter Harold is in a position of leadership.

Yes Peter, the Gentleman, that through his prudent executive leadership at the time didn't fast track sending this company into a guaranteed liquidation like many of our recent operating Peers.

I couldn't feel safer with my capital from a management perspective. All the rest is just speculation.

For those of you that remember I was holding close to 40 million shares at the 14c peak.

Then sold around 5c to divest into an opportunity nothing related to Poseidons performance, then wished everyone luck. I didn't post one negative narrative after selling.

I'm back in the game. I like our position and prospects.

Let's hit the Mother Load team.

DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $29.65K 4.675M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3626885 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 44082231 65
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 1861973
Last updated 15.43pm 21/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.