POS 0.00% 0.6¢ poseidon nickel limited

fredy says a buck maate = sell fredy says dead = BUY BUY BUY...

1. 9,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4172
    fredy says a buck maate = sell
    fredy says dead = BUY BUY BUY imho

and @Jack_a_Hearts, you got no shares, all your calls were wrong and you got no clue buddy.
    The only mad womans custard is on your embarrassed face, your predictions of death and doom here were PROVEN FALSE yet again and again.

My calls there was no death card VA or PAN scenario and enough assets & cash were SPOT ON AGAIN.
    You forgot to tell the punters I sold half my shares at 15.5c buddy and yes ive been buying shares here on the downside so now got more than ever unlike you who got none.

Your fake indignation & fake narrative based on my calculations is there for all to see, the only contest you make is that the $15M for LJ is paid in a 3rd tranche of $7.5M a year later which I have already assessed in this prior post which you conveniently ignore :-

"Hey Jack buddy
    $3.5M cash by 31 march
    $10M cash by 30 June 2024 when agreement settled
    $17.5M cash minus expenditure by 30 June 2025
    then by 2025, MINRES pay $3Mpa royalties going to $9Mpa-12Mpa royalties by 2030 imho
    Market expectation of a large cheap CR dump around 0.6c & a PAN VA death knell has been wholly routed & proven it was never going to happen and they still dont know it yet. DUFUSES"

As for MINRES, you got no clue how business is done in WA buddy, lots of backhander deals, just ask AFAF especially his WSA & AGO flips for peanuts to Gina & IGO.

MINRES & GMD OWE POS BIG TIME, the payback will be a SECRET shock im sure to you and your crew on here.
    MINRES is overnight becoming the 3rd largest Ni producer and the 5th largest Li producer in Oz thanks to POS mass assets at LJ. You think this isnt value to them & they will ignore POS hereon, POS has the LJ team and asset knowledge going back 10 years.

And I don't see you or your crew making any assessment of the royalties from MINRES.
    In fact Im the ONLY ONE who has assessed this at $3Mpa going to $10Mpa on production boom at LJ compared to Nova & Tanqui of IGO.

By your own fake narrative, you admit POS has now got heaps of cash incoming and has a large royalty stream coming in but cant dare to say it or work out how much
    So its just more of the same blatant downramping and attacks on me and not the ball yet again calling me names and abusing me.
    Not to worry, my avatar is an old turtle who lives the ocean depths with no predator so names nor sticks will ever hurt me & I always survive and see off the sharks like you.

This deal albeit lowball has set up POS for 20 years and I stand by that.
    MINRES & GMD great partners for POS indeed, so sux eggs.
    Join the queue buddy, its going to be a real long one.

POS is the last man standing bar IGO imho. And POS didnt burn cash of $1,200M either to do it.
    Last edited by tomboy: 21/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $10.61K 1.851M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
80 36053215 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10691000 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 14417968
Last updated 10.22am 13/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.