CRR 0.00% 0.9¢ critical resources limited

Great deal for AVZ and some great finds from @treasurehunter...

1. 6,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1623
    Great deal for AVZ and some great finds from @treasurehunter with those maps.

No one here should expect 100% certainty or to the level of AVZ, if you want more certainty then go buy AVZ ( i have) or any other number of proven resources.

This is the spec end, they're doing their due diligence now and will hopefully come back with promising results.

A few too many here that are in the wrong place and butting heads where there really shouldn't be, we all know this is a spec stock, what adds a little more leverage in the punters favour is the AVZ nearology with 2 tenements around AVZ and a potential 3rd lease to come from Cominiere as part of the HOA.

Good chance they find something given the area of their leases, better chance than many other lithium specs.

A few need to calm down and cool their heads and too many daytraders lurking on the stock thread when they should be on the daytrader thread, would save a lot of silly hostility and arguments.

Glad to see the stock back to the 4c level, with AVZ more drill results to come, this will keep pushing 4CE higher, have seen other nearology plays push to $20m-$40m market caps without even drilling.

Plenty of indicators to suggest lithium is in the vicinity of AVZ and 4CE leases, so I'm happy to take that punt.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $19.32K 2.398M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2149 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2445257 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.