CRR 40.0% 0.7¢ critical resources limited

if you can not see a take over coming for AVZ from the Chinese...

1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    if you can not see a take over coming for AVZ from the Chinese you must be blind imo.
    they would not invest 285 million on a road upgrade between Luambo and Manono
    if there was not a clear decision to take over AVZ in time or at least a significant MOU.

I speculate that it is the Chinese capping AVZ right now so they can pick it up as cheap as possible, but its possible I'm wrong?

if the above is correct the question then remains will the Chinese strike before a JORC is established and get in significantly cheaper or wait for the confirmation of the size and grade of the JORC before having to pay a premium for it.

now bringing this back to 4ce I think all would agree that if AVZ SP rockets and has firm support or takeover form the Chinese, then the next likely target is on 4ce being the closest to AVZ play only 5 km's and 40 km's.

and if the above happens there is no way possible 4ce MC will be only 20 odd million, times it by 10 and it will be a lot closer imo.

just pure speculation from me and everyone should do there own research I'm just picking up the crumb trail that's been left for all to see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.002(40.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $5.739K 955.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1134025 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3198973 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.