CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Regarding the concern of why the processing plant sat idle for...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. cr7
    801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Regarding the concern of why the processing plant sat idle for the last 12 months, I have contacted the company and here is a summary of their response.

'Paragon have approached us (CFE) as they need our technical resources to optimise the operation and study work that went into the plant construction and mine scheduling of the tails.

The plant construction was commenced in 2014 on back of firmer Copper prices. Paragon elected not to commence mining as prices fell when they were ready to start. Then there was a strengthening in both Copper and cobalt prices in the last 4 months. Having used all their capital to secure the highly prospective licenses, acquire the mining equipment and construct the plant.

They have been looking for a partner that can both optimise the operation particularly in light of cobalt prices, attract offtake partners and fund the commencement of tailings retreatment. That's what we bring.

We have the technical resources and can quickly optimise the operation and enable a sustained mining and processing operation to commence.

We also have the capacity to secure attractive offtake terms and even offfake funding.

We have identified a great opportunity here where much of the risk in this opportunity has been reduced and we can now assist to get it into production.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.