EUR 2.13% 4.8¢ european lithium limited

Ann: Binding Lithium Offtake Agreement Executed with BMW, page-105

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Wolf and MB are the reasons why I have also withdrawn from HC altogether. These daily repetitions full of negativity are unbearable. It has also been tiring to fight against it. Sometimes things just take a little longer.

BMW is a huge company, so the wheels turn more slowly anyway.I don't want to talk about satisfaction or even revenge, but both MB and Wolf will now have their thoughts. I wouldn't be surprised if both have stocked up again. I would ;-)

Compare EL with other projects in Europe, we are far ahead to become the biggest player in the lithium sector. BMW won't enter into such a contract without DD. They know the DFS. They know the mine. They know that AT was and is a mining country. BMW is a big player in AT, creates X jobs and generates billions. Europe needs these rare raw materials in its own country because of corona, supply chain problems, wars, etc.

The mine is ready. The Glock issue is solved. So please, no more discussion about the second mine entrance...I think we are leaving the kindergarten now.

PS: As Wolff wrote so well at the time: If BMW doesn't come by the end of October, then I can take my hat off in embarrassment. Patience, Wolfi, patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $2.808K 58.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 259000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 41498 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.