EUR 2.56% 4.0¢ european lithium limited

Ann: Binding Lithium Offtake Agreement Executed with BMW, page-180

1. 1,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 474
    Cool your jets Von Rico, I’ll accumulate all the way down, I have zero problem with doing that. My research and decades, yes decades in this game tell me it’s the right move for above normal return in the medium to long term (6-18 months). Markets can be slow to react for lots of reasons. The algos and bots are working against EUR at the moment but do is Goldman Sack’s BS lithium price call, Elon Musk’s folly that’s causing aTesla’s share price to crash which is a bellwether for Lithium company’s SP. Don’t forget the 2 days we were in trading halt at 7.2c other lithium plays lost 10-15% but all this to me is inconsequential.

I’m making my investment decision on way more important and way less fickle metrics. I have an eye on the medium to long term not next week with this stock.

You want to think you are right and I am wrong it’s your prerogative. Tell you what why dont you short the stock since you think you know more than me?

Needless to say haters will hate … I’ll just wait patiently like my ole mate the crocodile and soon I’ll have just as big a smile.

see ya later alligator

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $55.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $43.43K 1.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28651 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 96870 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.