VUL 2.11% $4.17 vulcan energy resources limited

You're on the money there @Mozza01.Maybe that's the...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9560
    You're on the money there @Mozza01.

Maybe that's the path forward Francis has planned, when interest in our product started late last year /early this year.

The brownfield site strategy has been publicly known from then.

Then he is interviewed spruiking the ACCELERATE, EXPAND, DERISK mantra, and he is basically telling us, we'll be producing more, earlier than expected.

Sell out, but keep the market on the hook.
    Then announce an upgrade in production, via the brownfield sites, and let the bidding begin$$$

This company is going to be a monster.

My last valuation compared us to Tianqi, who now has a $AU32billion market cap, and should produce 60 + kt of lithium hydroxide by the end of the year.

A 32 billion mc puts our sp at $AU308., on just lithium alone, no power or heat revenues.. Now these guys are established, heavy players in the lithium space already. We have a long, long way to go before I should be comparing them to us. We face a tough road ahead, with many challenges. But it does make for interesting reading, and opens your mind to the possibilities..

Not saying this will happen, but when vulcan makes it to production in 2024, with an ever increasing lithium price, it boggles the mind where our sp could be.

Its almost obscene... ,

Good luck everyone...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.17
Change
-0.090(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $784.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.16 $4.31 $4.11 $1.001M 238.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5074 $4.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.18 133 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.