CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2843
    Hello fellow Holders,
    A great announcement to give us some confidence going forward - but the BIG deal looks like it will be in November!
    In reading the details of today's announcement, this is currently an agreement of a "term sheet". Effectively, an agreement to formalise an agreement in November if/when the conditions outlined are met.
    "Conditions Precedent: execution of Definitive Agreement on materially similar terms by 30 November 2021,
    publication of DFS, securing of project finance, construction and commissioning of the plants, and product
    achieving specification to the agreed timeline."

A great step forward nonetheless but don't expect the SP to go crazy just yet - as we have seen from this morning's action thus far when you look at pre-market and opening excitement quickly followed by a pullback and settling down of the SP. Still, a nice and healthy rise for the day regardless as this is great news to go forward with. I look forward to the upside once the formal binding agreement is signed in November.....as long as we keep ticking those boxes.
    To me, this announcement signals the fact that LG are earmarking/reserving the volume of supply from VUL to get in early. This is a very good sign at this point in the game for VUL. The good news is, we have some vision of what will happen when those boxes are ticked - and can accumulate more prior to November with a clear understanding of what will happen should those conditions be met.

Just don't expect too much from the SP today!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.