VUL 3.24% $3.51 vulcan energy resources limited

Fingers x'd, the big issue with emh is credibility of the...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Fingers x'd, the big issue with emh is credibility of the company not the mine.
    Back in March it was said offtake in April ...vw ?
    I for one know vw have been meeting KC for at least 4 years !

??? If it is such a safe bet and such a big resource with historic data, what is the problem ?

The emh czech mine should have been up and running in 2021/22. That is a fact if you look back.

MoU cancelled by the Government back in 2017/18.

Ok CEZ have taken control , but looking at the communist pressures, Babis being a puppet master for Russia, delays yet again on any offtake other than some weird non name players who look like being "allowed" to get close. A Slovakian battery company ....hmmm big cheese.

I wonder being so close to Germany superpowers like VW BMW SKODA in Czech Rep who will need millions of tonnes WHY have they not bought in for advanced lithium supply?

Then the 10+ Gigafactories in and around Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech may get 2, Germany and Sweden. How come these companies LG, SKI, PANASONIC , NORTHVOLT ...TESLA none have jumped in to emh ?

A similar company dealing with rock mica , well I say rock mica , PLL have spodumene outcrops in a belt that is 65km in length with Albamerle and Livent operating in the same pegamites in the TSB. Nearly 12 months ago TESLA bought in to PLL for 30% 18 months BEFORE DFS ??? So if emh is the real deal why is nobody touching it ? A genuine example and question.

Vulcan are pushing and pushing hard to get supply out. Before this week it would not have surprised me if they came to market quicker than they suggest, now after this weeks flash floods and both the new German chancellor ( being heavily pushed by a traditionally very strong Green party in Germany ) I can see much more political pressure to get Vulcan all the German money it needs as it is a pure German play. EU granrs should be a given and at scale as the horrors of the 150+ deaths in quiet , safe Germany hit home that climate change needs ZERO CARBON mining and extraction.

One issue emh have is it is underground mining, the huge a d rapid shift to ZERO CARBON footprint has caught out emh and they are having to re address the methods of extraction and at distance to processing plant ?

Good luck with emh, the mine obviously is a profitable mine, but who for ? Eastern block and Russian controlled is my guess or we would have seen VW actually already in and securing supply.

VUL, PLL, SLI ( Standard Lithium ), Pilbara and UK Cornish Metals ( lithium, tin & copper and a dash of silver ).

VUL for EU cash is nailed on without the Putin effect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.51
Change
0.110(3.24%)
Mkt cap ! $603.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.42 $3.54 $3.37 $1.723M 495.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 285 $3.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.52 52 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.52
  Change
0.110 ( 3.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.45 $3.54 $3.38 43235
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.