AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Hi mate.I understand. But I just have nightmares about this. I...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Hi mate.

I understand. But I just have nightmares about this. I had meetings in the past with BB and Sophie...face to face. I just cant see this raising $2B, especially when the cobalt prices are no were near where they use to be. I now nickel is higher, but the capex of this is not feasible.

If they did the binding agreement with LG Chem itself and not a subsidiary, and they also made a deal for plant financing as they said they would back in 2018, then yes. This just ties them up for another 8-9 months chasing finance....

No one is going to throw these guys 2B - sorry i am not convinced. I say if you have chance to get out with even 30% of your money - take it.

Since I sold out, I have made my money back x 5 with DEG, SYA, ADN and PLS - I decided to go for companies on the ASX that already had concrete findings and not massive SOI -

Good luck to you all, i hope I am wrong but being part of AUZ ruined my life completely - my decision so I cant blame anyone...but I held hi hopes on BB....and they just didnt deliver.

They have been talking about 8-9 offtake partners, many financiers for 4-5 years now....no one has given them money.....not even the QLD govt or NAIF...

Please be careful....everyone. I am not a downramper...I wish all luck but please please do your research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.