AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Binding offtake agreement signed with LG Energy Solution, page-1284

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    Oh! The AUZ Board says Sconi will be up and running by 2024! That means it must be happening!

As we all enjoy seeing ‘every Mercedes Benz from 2020 onwards’ being powered by AUZ minerals & admire rje 2 mines which AUZ has going thanks to Sconi being fully financed by SK….

Hang on. Something doesn’t quite add up there~

These guys really are magic! Or is that none of what they’ve said so far came true and to pin one’s hopes on the fourth ‘definite’ would show a completely faulty logic being used to judge this company? Surely that can’t be the case…

Then again I believe the logic one of our friends here applies may be faulty. It led them to conclude it was a good idea to sell ARL and SRL to buy more AUZ just before those jumped up. Not about poster- about the way one judges a company and how the result of that method.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/58733024/single
    Second last paragraph. How does one spend 120% of their money? If it’s real I’m sure many would like to learn.

Ouch! That whole paragraph displays very neatly how a certain type of logic pans out.

One peer with no DFS or offtake ‘partner’ now has a bigger market cap than AUZ. That might change- the market is fickle- but yowzers does AUZ appear to be stuck in a rut with very few to no catalysts in the pipeline which will improve its fundamental business case.

I see zero catalysts.
    Zero analysis. Zero information. Zero energy directed at anything but an attempt to belittle a fellow holder. It’s almost like your posts have nothing of anyone worth to offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $88.75K 10.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 10015708 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.