AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Thanks [email protected] be honest I've been a little off...

1. 3,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 622
    Hi Owey7..thanks for that I will be sure to keep an eye on those points as I had not thought of them before u mentioned them..

in any event I've had my hand up now for a bit waiting to answer your question so I'll just blurt it out anyway..

which side of the country is LG putting its cards on to produce...Well clearly we can see via the auz shareprice it dosnt really matter as the market wants to see where LG is prepared to put its money and cares little for where any cards are placed...never under estimate the power of money talks and BS walks..or possibly in this case drags on for years...

Thanks [email protected] be honest I've been a little off lately..I'll be 50 this year and I'm feeling a little down about that I think..I'm going to try get more exercise and eat better to lift my mood..I went for a trail bike ride yesterday with my son who's 21 and boy did I struggle..tday I've just done odd jobs..I changed the taps and spout in the bathroom so that was quite rewarding..not as rewarding as if auz get finance sorted tho for u...hope it happens

Go auz go you good thing

Dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $29.27K 2.917M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 5699719 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 10400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.