AUZ 5.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Binding offtake agreement signed with LG Energy Solution, page-1507

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    I have been positive in respect to AUZ achieving funding as anyone reading my posts will know. While the Nickel price continues to be strong and AUZ has the project support of LG's offtake the current Russia / Ukraine conflict could quite possibly impact the funding process . It is a huge funding requirement and financiers/potential equity investors may be reluctant to commit funds to such a large project until things settle down. An uncertain international environment is not a great time to be seeking /negotiating funding for a large project.

Given the timing of the LG offtake announcement last year, AUZ's statement then that it was involved in advanced discussions prior to Christmas and the fact that we are now into March with a June deadline approaching to state the obvious if AUZ is to be in a position to meet the June 30 deadline they would need to be in very advanced final funding discussions/negotiations right now

I still consider the LG backed Sconi project can achieve funding - I do however feel the current conflict has made it somewhat harder and may well delay the process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $7.202K 772.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 6647025 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1475740 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.