AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Binding offtake agreement signed with LG Energy Solution, page-174

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    True - but that was never going to happen till they had a binding offtake agreement - they have one now with LG - a huge plus in finalising a funding deal.

You would have to be incredibly naive to think LG would not have done their DD re the status of AUZ's funding negotiations.

Non holders have been going on about BBs inability to negotiate a binding agreement - now he has one from one of the biggest battery companies in the world - the negativity moves on to funding.

i have far less doubt about AUZ attracting funding than I had in recent months about whether a binding agreement would be negotiated.

A nice rise in the price today I thought it would get to at least 3c it is now only 1 pm so it will be interesting to see where the price ends up - looking back at the SK announcement it took about a month for the SP to peak. My feeling is that while the SP might rise in coming weeks any substantial rise will be on the back of a funding announcement.

Certainly I am a lot more optimistic as a long term shareholder today than I was on Friday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $965 123.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 22282501 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 985192 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.