AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Binding offtake agreement signed with LG Energy Solution, page-493

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914

... except the fact that what BB claimed was going to happen didn’t?

Plus the fact that some posters were proven right in doubting every one of the major points?

The relevance of all this is how has a deal gone in the past and how accurate or otherwise has the thought process of different posters been proven by subsequent events.
    The proposed buy in became a hurdle once the SP collapsed & Sconi isn’t quite the jewel the AUZ Board make it out to be.

Don’t ever forget how much AUZ got it for, during the cobalt price panic. $5,000,000.

$13 billion in the ground sounds great but set against $1.5 billion to get it going, how those minerals are in the context the ground, the fact that it’s cheaper to import ore from New Caledonia to be processed at Yabulu & the way the AUZ Board works all we can say for sure is that it wasn’t enough for SK.

I hope this current deal comes off but don’t think it will. Though nickel/cobalt prices may stay strong we must remember that the cobalt panic was mostly due to temporary closures in the Congo, that the Sconi ground hasn’t changed and the same Board are running things here.

A Board that appears to have disappointed the retail holders very, very badly.A Board that seems to not know where to focus its efforts, seems to have no fixed direction- sulfates became pcam became MHP... what next?

Try to sell ore to someone who’ll process it? Sell the land back to the gov. for added security/space of the Singaporean military training centre? They’ve already sent a couple billion dollars to the Aussie government & the grounds are right near or next to each other.https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3491/3491247-8700b0bf23c82e0b88f115c6feaf03a6.jpg

Note the note in the top left of the pic- the commonwealth acquired those lands for the purpose of creating that training ground.

That’s not what many here will expect but it’s not outside the realms of possibility. As in it’s at least worth pondering.

A 25 year bilateral deal with a regional partner is far more important than a $5,000,000 tenement.

As tensions continue to mount between those partners and a certain nation up North... who knows?

To those that laugh at this- remember our recent chat about Indonesia, the US etc? Oops- laughing at me for saying the US would be best off going with Indonesia as opposed to Oz was a mistake as my view proven valid only weeks later.

Cheers for a question which allowed me to stretch my legs and hey- it’s just food for thought as we head in to the weekend and as always, I hope I’m wrong in that AUZ succeeds in this latest deal but doubt it will as it’s
    even less supportive of AUZ than the SK deal was.

All the best to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.