ADN 0.00% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Hahahaha PMSL at the naysayers there have been over the last...

1. 888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Hahahaha PMSL at the naysayers there have been over the last year or two!
    I have bit a few times and had a good rant at them, as they clearly have no idea how a business gets to being a business, but this 'ann' does the best rant of them all. How it is not worthy of a TH is beyond me so a speeding ticket is likely.
    I said right from the outset that finance is unlikely to be clarified/secured until there are some decent Boa's in - its just pure logic. Who in their right mind would back a company who cannot sell their product. I have set up 2 businesses in my time and no exactly what I am talking about.
    This is a serious BOA that imo dwarfs all previous ones as it involves Traxys (from what I understand about them), so sticking my neck out, I reckon a funding announcement will follow relatively quickly. I've held for nearly 5 years from 0.016 up to 40's and then back down again so a little longer wont hurt.
    Endoftimes - I saw your earlier post - you are without doubt the dumbest poster I have ever come across - 'wont get to production' - so what they doing the Boa's for dimwit!
    Well done to all that held out and tough sh't those that bottled it (unless you made a profit that is - then good on yer). Onwards and upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $10.14K 1.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 21652938 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 12373107 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.