VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Binding Offtake Agreement Signed, page-120

1. 5,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    Frank / Chief

""I predicted how this announcement would play out TO A TEE. ""

Your prediction was that Graphex would NOT enter any agreement with Volt. Infact you were telling everyone that Graphex had walked away from the discussion table. You are a funny man.The fact that you can even make this statement says a lot about your character..

I know one thing, not only are you an astute investor, you also have a very short memory when it's convenient to do so..

Now you come out with this latest ripper : """" there is no way I could ever leave volt now, ive bonded with to many users in here. I feel like they look to me for guidance and direction, feel like a bit of a king in here tbh. """"

darkrage

""So why not sell up and move your money to the good stocks on your watch list and recover what you have lost here ?""

Your question to the Chief is a good one, but one that you may never get the true answer. Hotcopper does require it's posters to declare their position when making comments, but who would really know. The Chief knows that he can say whatever he likes about anything and not be held to account.
    Is he still holding stock ??. Did he actually make plenty of money out of PLS as he has previously boasted.?? Who would really know. AND does anyone here really care.
    We do know that he loves to shout from the roof tops, and he is more than happy to insult anyone and everyone. We also know that he has posted over 180 times in very quick time since coming on hotcopper, and that he has been moderated more than anyone else during that time. That probably gives a reasonable picture of who he is as a person. But apart from that, we know very little.

The reality is, it's a tough market at the moment. Thats the reason that Volt is currently trading at these levels. Not because they signed a binding agreement with Graphex as was suggested by you know who. I could give you a list of at least 30 companies in the smaller end which I follow from afar, that have all lost more than 60% of their value in recent months. Not because of management issues, but more to do with market conditions.

I do feel sorry for those who are forced into a situation to sell their Volt shares at this current low price. I believe that there is a lot going on with Volt at the moment and we will see that in the fullness of time.. I am certainly not selling any of mine, infact I have chosen to pick up a few more, as I stated recently with the latest announcement.

Enjoy your weekend all. Go Pies.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.14K 628K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 23273645 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1173831 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.