VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Binding Offtake Agreement Signed, page-125

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    na I wouldn't say bitter and twisted, id say just a realist. At the end of the day the sp supports all of my views and concerns ive had for a long time. It supports absolutely nothing you say. That is nothing but facts. You are constantly talking up the board, or volts projects, or whatever it may be you speak of in a positive light. I on the other hand dont want people to make the same mistake as me and get involved with this stock. Its mine is in Ukraine, and even when the mine was operating it made stuff all. We seen the worse raise in the asx history not long ago, we saw the worse quarterly released to market in a long time also not long ago and we have been trying to get bunyu funding for 10 years now. Trevor told me he would have stage 1 funding for bunyu in December 2021 lol and you still sit there and say " Trevor is just to honest, he is only passing on what he is been told ". Get off the grass possum and wake up. I dont even know what you gloat about volt anymore cause there isn't much you can say about it positively and as I said yesterday I literally just scan over your posts cause there so draining. You got your offtake poss poss and we are down 10% lol you got nothing no more.
    enjoy your dinner, dont forget to take the falseys out old man

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $10.98K 2.247M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 23123645 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1651552 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.