VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Good to hear from you Jason. I couldn't agree more with your...

1. 5,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3672
    Good to hear from you Jason. I couldn't agree more with your comments.

Although the share price does not reflect it, make no mistake, this is a very important milestone for Volt. One that all LONG TERM shareholders should embrace and be happy about.

If you do not have partners committed to buying your product you are pushing up hill with a very heavy wheel barrow. I was happy to buy a few more on the open knowing that this commitment has now been rubber stamped.

The next important ingredient will of course be funding, and todays announcement will only strengthen Volt's case to achieve this .

Those that were 100% sure that this deal with Graphex would not take place will now be telling everyone that it did nothing for the share price. What would you expect them to say. They are too small minded to understand the significance of what this means to the long term benefit of what Volt is trying to establish.

Hopefully there will be some written apologies forth coming to certain individuals.

Congratulations to the team for getting this done, even though it took longer than expected. It's come at a time when the market is very bearish. Good news is not being applauded as it was 6 months ago. All the more reason why todays announcement is so significant.

With 5 million in the bank and with it's first Binding Agreement put to bed, Volt remains in a very good position moving forward. The real stuff starts from now, and hopefully the wait will not be too long before more good news filters onto our screens.

The share price will eventually take care of itself when the market realises that Volt will become a major player in the graphite space. It's not believing that just yet. But I am confident that it will.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.054K 763.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 28229832 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 397373 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.