VRC 12.5% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Hey, thanks for your reply. Very balanced and reflective (as...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Hey,
    thanks for your reply. Very balanced and reflective (as always). You're right in saying that this deal could change the viewpoint of some potential customers and investors towards Volt. I don't know how you're currently keeping up with things here, so a quick few points to look forward to in the coming weeks:

-DFS for Bunyu from GR Eng.

-24M LOI expiration date for an offtake, investment and JV ( where the "numbers don't lie" theory put forth by @nkat2007 could also come into play here!).

-and of course the resumption of production of ZG!

The latter could turn out to be quite interesting after the publication of the CRMA this week; not only that the guidelines of the IRA now also apply to AETC and 24M and the graphite extracted in Ukraine, a support from the EU becomes more and more likely after Volt in this case fulfills both criteria and could benefit from both the raw material side and the EU’s strategic alliance with Ukraine signed in July 2021.
    As an ERMA and EBA250 member, they definitely have a very good chance for financial support!

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/qanda_23_1662

and of course as i said before, Tanzania is slowly but surely being taken more seriously as an opportunity for foreign money.

https://www.thecitizen.co.tz/tanzania/news/national/tanzania-investment-projects-up-more-than-100-percent--4157214

So i guess you won‘t have to wait until the middle of the year to reassess.

I mean, what could possibly go wrong? Hahahaha

Looking forward to your next post(hopefully then again because of more positive news)

Until then, take care @setfire2thehive

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.