VRC 11.1% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Binding Offtake Agreement Signed, page-91

1. 5,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3653
    shawn,

""cant believe people are selling at 1c when ASX is green and we have had binding offtake.""

Nothing surprises me any more when it comes to the share market. If you are looking for logic the sharemarket is probably not the place for you. I remember watching Afterpay reach a mkt cap of in excess of 30 billion dollars. The fact that it wasn't making any substantial profits didn't seem to bother the instos that were paying up for them.. The sad part is that all the Buy now pay later companies that were once trading above ten dollars are now all trading below one dollar. Over 90% of their value has been stripped. That was a big kick in the bum for both instos and retail investors. The reality is, they should never have been trading at those lofty levels to begin with. But as they say : Thats the market !!

People choose to sell out for all sorts of reasons. Better that they sell out of Volt now and not put pressure on the stock when it begins to move higher. As I have already mentioned in the past, we are currently in a bear market. Like it or not, that's where it sits. So logic can sometimes take a back seat.

The fact is, Volt now has a mkt cap of less than 40 million. For what they currently have, and for the deals that they have in place, that is just too low in my humble opinion. Yet here we are. Volt are currently better placed than some of it's competitors and yet their mkt cap is several times less. Truth be known, Volt is not the only stock that is much undervalued in this current climate, and they certainly won't be the last.

If the people that are currently selling at these levels haven't been able to work it out for themselves, I am afraid that's their problem. Just as it was for those people who were happy to purchase shares in the many Buy now pay later companies, 18 months ago..

At least I commend them for selling out of Volt if they no longer want to be there, which is much better than the current group of naysayers who continue to rubbish the company at every opportunity, but for whatever reason, still refuse to sell their holdings.

Try working that one out.

Cheers.

P.S A few days ago I watched over 60 million shares get bought in 4DS between 4.2c and 5.5c. Tens of millions were being bought above 5c. They announced a placement yesterday at 3.6c raising 5.5 million dollars. Today 74 million shares have been dumped down to 3.2c.
    Too bad for those investors who purchased tens of millions above 5c last Friday. Thats the current market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.262K 1.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 37161321 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5325179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.