VRC 11.1% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Binding Offtake Agreement Signed, page-92

1. 939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1146
    I've watched the hidden Gems and the Proactive Investors videos a few times each in order to try and pick up every point Prashant has made.
    He comes across as a very straight shooter. Definitely no bulls**t about him.
    Some very important points:
    "Investors can expect an announcement no later than 3 months from today an announcement regarding the financing deal." (Yes, Bunyu!)
    "You can expect the project to come on line in 2025."
    All fine flake from stage one has been sold. VRC is in discussions with several other companies for the rest being coarse grade and will announce that "very soon."
    At around 4.10 into the Proactive interview, he said that in about a week or so there'll be an announcement regarding the partnership for the downstream processing factory in the U.S. and announcing the partnership with a very large engineering company who will be conducting the feasibility study for said processing plant. This last point was a bit ambiguous to me. Did he mean two partnerships? One with the engineering company and another with say, a J.V. type partner? Perhaps someone can refine that one.
    All in all, Prashant seems to be firing on all cylinders. By the end of F/Y 2023 with Prashant at the helm, our market cap may resemble a figure far more pleasing to the eye than what it is currently.
    Each to their own but why sell now at these rock-bottom prices if you can afford to sit pat for another few months?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $6.159K 1.539M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 35045771 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7894597 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.23pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.