VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

i hope this is a lesson for you all, i am once again right and...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    i hope this is a lesson for you all, i am once again right and the sp supports me once again. You lot can love nkat and possums posts all you like but tell me honestly how’s your portfolio balance look with vrc? pretty grim ey? my point is your brain will WANT to believe nkat and possum but ultimately you should be listening to people like rykster and myself, we are invested but we also tell the truth and don’t sugar coat it. These people are gobsmacked why i constantly smash vrc”s name because these people like to pump it, so people other investors will invest and in turn possum and nkat will make some dollars off others misfortunes, and this is who you guys run to get around and like their posts?. I don’t roll that way and never will, my investment is gone to me and now my job is to notify others not to make the same mistake this isn’t a binding offtake, it has conditions which will come into full affect, it is not a water tight binding offtake and it’s scary how many of you were singing praises without reading the fine print. and even still nkat and possum are blaming the market lol another stock on my watch list went up 16% yesterday off no announcement, yet it’s a shonky market isn’t it fellas? lol anything to try get these guys to hang in there, beyond pathetic having to read your strategic posts day in day out.
    Hope everyone has a nice weekend and remember, im always right

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 26824097 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2540871 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.