LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

The 5mil alone is not much but you just don’t borrow 5mil shares...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202

The 5mil alone is not much but you just don’t borrow 5mil shares and dump them and hope the price drops. You only do that when you know the price is going to drop and you know the price is going to drop if you say are holding 40mil share you are going to dump as well.

This has been a good old fashion short and distort.

We have an OT agreement with a company that wants to buy everything we can produce for the next 7 years that’s a good thing.

But when the announcement comes out that you thinkis going to change your life and your holding millions of shares and all of asudden someone starts dumping you panic and start to think maybe the announcement that you have been waiting for was not that good maybe having a company that isgoing to buy everything LPD produces for the next 7 years is a bad thing. Then what do you do you panic and sell along with everyone else who is not sure because you have seen it happen a hundred times before on good news.

I would say the person who took the short would have been holding a good 40 mill of shares.

Did you not see the buy lines yesterday once theprice went below .041? They just kept being toped up, not buying just waiting for more suckers to sell.

This has been pulled of very well and I would say finished because they would be mad to do it again today because people have had time to read the announcement properly. This sort of move has to be pulled off in the first hour of trade before people soak up what is going on.

Last edited by justinr: 17/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.