CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Dispute what you want. But....

We have a stock that according to most people here is about to explode so anyone who would short this would be crazy wouldn't they? Isn't it suppose to have 8 potential offtakes? Who would take that risk on a penny? The data indicates that it isn't really being shorted soooo...

We also have a director cashing in over $300000 at whats suppose to be a time when theres suppose to be 8 offtakes...

Then you have fear and uncertainty i markets around omnicron covid strain...

then you have US market volatility..

Then theres also the fact that the actual offtake ann could have already been factored into Traxys Ann. Up 500% off discussions about offtakes..

Then its prob a realisation that this has a long way to go..

The usual selling around christmas..

Then theres the fact is a risky penny and on all the basis of probability with a whole history of pennies to look back on tell you almost no penny hits the mark.. some do but so very few. So people are probably just taking profits..

But to help people through the drop they tell themselves big shorters and manipulation when in fact it really isn't. Mainly profit taking into uncertain times i'd say,.

You know the same things here keep appearing like CGB and probably most other pennies. The cheer squad ignore the real evidence thats available and actually create their own truth and then scratch their head when the sp doesn't match their expectations..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 62197485 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 81904154 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.