LPD 25.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Yes undoubtedly that is what I'm saying. The likes of Tesla...

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    Yes undoubtedly that is what I'm saying. The likes of Tesla et al know the power of their branding and insist on very favourable terms and discounts in return. Whilst any kind of deal like that would hyper-inflate the SP, making myself and many others very wealthy in the process. That is not the direction that I would want to see management actively pursuing in chasing the biggest headline.

It seems clear that Joe in the team are focussed on building a sustainable business model. Looking longer term towards maximising revenues, optimisation, growth and expansion.

Hard to do that without maximising cashflow and revenues. GXY played hardball with us, we went a seperate way. This deal with Traxys looks to be of a similar mould. Flexibility to dictate our terms in order to maximise returns for the business, not headline chasing and cashing in on SP gains. That is near-sighted, eyes are on a bigger prize.

If you're here for pips, I'd say you're wasting your time. I've been saying this for many years. Building a global chemical enterprise is not an overnight endeavour.

Best tuck those shares into the bottom drawer, forget the SP, check in on our announcements regularly - Are we still progressing as planned? Do you still have confidence in their ability to succeed? But hey, not advice... We all have different timelines and circumstances. But I prefer to sleep well at night not stressing about the daily chart and pips. Each to their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $12.85K 4.234M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 7643965 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 43320477 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 5960672
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.