LPD 25.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Yeah 100%, that is the question eh... Let's hope so!DFC...

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    Yeah 100%, that is the question eh... Let's hope so!

DFC surely is the cornerstone for our funding plans and the language thus far has been very promising. Particularly the Traxys announcement outlining US Supply Nexus. Very encouraging...

The remaining debt portion may easily satisfy potential financiers, particularly if said financier and trader are one and the same? Or an off-taker behind that trader's firewall.

We wait and see, for me the USDFC financing is the one key, central piece of the puzzle. Lock that one in and we're on our way to production.

Two more quick (he says before typing) observations from me and I'm out till next Ann.

1. "US Supply Nexus" - I don't think this term should be looked at too literally. Perhaps more accurately could have been termed "US Friendly Supply Nexus". I'm certainly not ruling out European, Japanese or other western parties lying behind that firewall. We can all see the angles at play here...

2. As extension of my reasoning provided within recent posts. Once again, recent developments smack me in the face with the realisation that we have a management team that have been here and done this before. They're walking the tightrope cognisant of common pitfalls that many juniors fall into. It's not flashy, but the more I think about it... The smarter I think some of our moves have been.

Here's to a happy 2022 - Year of the Platypus isn't it??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $12.85K 4.234M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 7643965 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 43320477 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 5960672
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.