ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    It is expected that the majority of volumes sold to Traxys for on-sale to customers will be on a back- to-back contract basis with pricing to be agreed with the end-user customer. For lithium, the agreement also accommodates instances where volume is supplied on a market price index linked basis, with a quarterly true up or reconciliation. The revenues under the Agreement are not expected to vary materially from the Phase 1 Project, Definitive Feasibility Study1 . The net commissions earned by Traxys are competitive within the industry for such an arrangement

So are we selling to Traxys or are they getting a comission.
    The difference here is a comission would be a percentage of the final sale price where selling to Traxys means we could be selling it cheap to them and then they sell it alot higher.
    The part about revenuse not expected to vary materially makes me wonder as we all know how much the Li price has increased since then so we should be benefiting from that. If revenue is not expected to vary then I dont understand why given the current Li price.

Again, please i am not being negative, I just like details.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 60954958 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 82454154 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.