BKT 1.75% 5.8¢ black rock mining limited

Ann: Binding Offtake Term Sheets Executed for Large Flake, page-29

1. 4,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    Do agree @mattycee1

I get the feeling that FCI being finalised this quarter is a reasonable assumption and the market is treading water until then.

Interesting announcement out from RNU today signing a non binding MOU for offtake with Posco. They are essentially where BKT was with Posco 12 - 18 months ago, now having to go through and qualify their feedstock to enable binding offtakes to take place.

All longer term BKT shareholders will know this is a time consuming and costly process to meet the hurdles required to satisfy Posco. We certainly wish them the best of luck.

Worth understanding that Posco will need ~10x what BKT can deliver to meet their anode - graphite requirements and I think we can expect to see them continue to put their foot on a number of potential producers in af effort to qualify their feedstock and sure up supply for the longer term.

The great thing about BKT is that we have jumped through all of the hoops to meet Posco's requirements which now clears the way for further offtake to be committed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.