ADN 7.14% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Binding Sales and Distribution Agreement with IberoClays SLU, page-84

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1236
    I’m convinced you don’t actually read anything in announcements.

design it, order equipment, make it, build it, find people with skills to run it, sort accommodation, port deal, logistics etc etc etc.
    nothing happening

Considering they’ve ordered the long lead time items, I’m pretty sure design is pretty well done, they couldn’t order long lead time without having design sorted. That’s the Sept Qtrly and the DFS specifically addresses the design side of things, it’s pretty well done.

upload_2024-1-20_17-55-55.jpeg

They need accomodation for 40 people to start, not a big deal to arrange this really. You should really go to their FAQ page, they’re already across a lot of this stuff.

Logistics is mentioned in the DFS, page 40-41 to be exact. It’s a simple shipping in sea containers for the first 2 years of the project. It’s not hard to arrange a 40” sea container through a logistics partner - post covid getting containers is proving much easier, and I’d doubt you need a port agreement to ship a bunch of containers- you just like making things sound harder than they actually are. Unless you can provide evidence to the contrary.

upload_2024-1-21_7-8-26.jpeg

You continually make a lot of assumptions without much basis of fact. The DFS addresses a lot of your points and is very thorough. To assume “nothing is happening” is just rubbish, unless you’re specifically inside the tent.

I do actually agree with you on one point. Hopes of 40c a share in next 12 months is ridiculous, I’m more thinking 10-15c depending on how funding is secured and outcomes on the concrete side of things. Couple of really positive announcements on that front could really open things up.

With all that being said, have you found anything which can corroborate your previous statement as well? If you were even true to your word you shouldn’t even be posting here, or are you admitting to us all you are in fact a liar, incapable of keeping you word?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $25.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.077K 515.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 20208838 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 11219794 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.