CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3680
    Bosswho,

""You clearly have a personal issue with Stan, but that doesn't make his post any less true. What part of his post do you dispute?""

The part I that I dispute is bringing up past examples that have no relevance to this one because they are worlds apart. Stan goes to all the trouble of reminding us of past history and why we should not be confident that the D.D will go through and then after throwing us that curve ball he then states this.

""I really do hope and somewhat believe that this 70% purchase will go through and in due time.""

So I guess the obvious question is why bring up past examples which are clearly a different set of circumstances . The Ukraine mine has been operating for many many years. We are buying from these individuals who are clearly businessman who have been operating this mine. This purchase is streets apart from the other gold situation in my opinion. A situation that had never been operated by these individuals. And from the comments posted by others, many have been sharing this view . My thinking is that Stan would also share this view, that it will go through otherwise why would he write the above statement.

There are many here Bosswho who really like this story, but some choose to sell out when it's had a significant rise and then post certain comments to help put doubt in the mind of shareholders in the hope that they may be able to buy their stock back at a cheaper price.

After reading Stan's post I made a comment of my own, suggesting it sounded to me like he had sold his stock and wanted to buy back cheaper. You have interpreted my post that I am playing the man.
    You are entitled to your opinion and if that is what you think I am doing, that is your right.

More to the point, I was questioning why bother to bring up past examples that share little relevance to this new situation and then afterwards tell everyone that you believe that this Ukraine graphite mine purchase will actually go through . It just seemed a little strange to me.

Bosswhat, you posed a question to me . Out of respect for you, hopefully I have answered it.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.