HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

TCG... with that sort of attitude you might just get a seat at...

1. 2,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    TCG... with that sort of attitude you might just get a seat at the **ba test... I must be leaking brain fluid through the holes in my skull from the HMD drill because I bought some more today.

Anyway... I think it is a sign of either desperation and/or frustration... if it works out then it was inspiration!
    I guess if you pay for something that generates more than it costs and increases everything else in eluding possibly getting to profitability does it matter how much that is? Yes it is expensive but if you are going to outsource things then theoretically the cost needs to be below the targeted returns... MAYBE HMD believe that they can generate $60k USD a month or more this way? If something pops up as a 'material announcement" etc in the near future then that will be a great sign of inspiration at play... probably too early to call the ball on this one... I bought more today just as a possible bottom in the way the business is progressing. There needed to be SIGNIFICANT changes wrought to the board and cost base and it looks like this is happening...

or.... they are totally rooted and this is desperation play to extend merger resources to the next raise and be able to say that the wheels are turning for change but we just need 6 months more time....

dunno?

I really am at a loss here, it reads 2 ways.

1. They are just cactus and trying to prop anything up on the hope that someone will buy the shell of an ASX company for whatever it is that they need.
    2. This is calculated and forward looking with their backs to the wall and have found a way to grow their footprint by cutting costs into bite sized bits that should pay for themselves after a month or 2 as sales generate revenue to pay for the new sales crew...

desperate or inspired... dunno? I have some dumb money sitting in an account and rather than tip it down this drain I bought a Stacer 449 Crossfire so I can go creek and river fishing. Seems more sensible to buy a fishing tinnie than too many HMD shares... although thats 2 days in a row that I've bought HMD shares as well... must be the smell of Koolaid coming from the kitchen.... to be fair, it is easier to get to the Bruns in a tinnie than a kayak

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.