E25 0.00% 20.5¢ element 25 limited

Yes and the big cost is going to be power.Fortuitously there is...

1. 1,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Yes and the big cost is going to be power.
    Fortuitously there is a major gas pipeline that runs adjacent to the site and the mines location is also blessed with great wind and solar dynamics which have being monitored by the companies consultants for some time.
    There would be a number of companies that would be very keen to provide power plant options at no cost fo E25 to secure long term supply agreements. Also it must be noted that the kW cost has continued to decrease over the last few years as renewables in the mix have increased - as an example is the large Sandfire Copper (SFR) mine just down the Great Northern Highway which has a significant onsite solar plant providing a portion of its power requirements.

It was asked at the last AGM if the company would look at building a scaled pilot plant and if we owned the rights to the tech developed in conjunction with CSIRO and Justin answered yes to both.

The market has moved fast since the AGM I would not be surprised to see announcements in this space at anytime, certainly would not be a time to be caught short.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.