AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Another US$ 1.5m heading to the coffers !! This company will...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Another US$ 1.5m heading to the coffers !! This company will never do another raise ☹ Could use this CEO on a few of my other investments!!! . Happy to be a shareholder I have to say. India is massive from a population stand point. 300m middle income earners is a perfect place to start. Even if they can get 1% penetration this is US$4.5m in revenue. So RN is right this plus Fitocracy equals circa AU$20m in revenue. The price point on this is so low people will download it and use it when they want to. @ US$1.50 a month its not breaking the household budget so its not going to be one of those annoying app’s you keep thinking I need to unsubscribe to it. The information stored is awesome and from what the company is saying with bodyfat on the way you will use this at least once a month. I’ve downloaded it and it works really well. Looking forward to the front camera so I don’t have to ask the girlfriend to do it for me. I will do it more often when I can do it myself.

Ravi Krishnan looks real - http://www.huffingtonpost.in/author/ravi-krishnan/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.