PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Ann: Binding Terms with Total Eren to Develop HyEnergy Project, page-125

1. 3,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2778
    Well personally what I expect is for them to conclude negotiations. 8 weeks is now 12 weeks. PRL proves time and again they have no concept of accurately estimating and meeting timelines that they themselves offer up and I will continue to criticise them until they do. Find anywhere in these threads in recent history where they’ve announced on time to the expectation of the market on anything HyEnergy (other than the required filings of course). Everybody with their eyes open knows they are last minute types.

And we most certainly can expect shareholder reassurance - PRL is not a personal fiefdom. When the CEO is taking home $1.2m in share-based payments on top of his annual salary, the least I believe he can do is have an ability to estimate time that is required before setting an expectation, and then to establish a regular pattern of reliability in meeting timelines or communicating otherwise. Markets tend to like certainty not silence and this is not the world’s first major project or JV transaction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.