AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Binding Transaction Implementation Deed with SQM, page-311

1. 22,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2049
    Gina’s agenda is simply to spend money to kill any foreign takeover of strategic mineral deposits, I don’t think she even cares about control , just board seat. It’s even harder for SQM to get across the line because of Chinese stake in SQM. No one else will step up after this because Gina makes it clear she will intervene to stop any deal. Other major shareholder can take $3.50 off market deal to SQM which may not end up with controlling stake and co own with Gina. AZS price was already consolidating and looking to go south before this TO. I posted on my thread 5 min before close to warn about this outcome. Early bird tomorrow gets the Gina remaining 5pc buy before the buying power wanes and price likely drop in line with further drop in equities as I anticipate overnight in US. If the deal goes through, you won’t get more than $3.52 which you can get likewise in open market, if the deal fails, the price will not go higher than the $3.52 for certain even though longer term the prospect could be great for higher, so an early open market sell save you from potential downside if the deal fails. I told LTR holders but many with LT view didn’t listen, they could have bought them back even lower than the $1.80 SPP, hope you don’t make the same mistake. If management does not support the deal and wait for a higher deal then that may be a different consideration but only SQM knows the company well having built a 19pc stake earlier. Don’t let greed blind you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.